I’m so excited about great things going on, I’m not sure what order to put them in. But here’s the short list:
- Carousel Nights just released last week and made it into the top #50 in the “Clean & Wholesome” romance category on Amazon.
- Under the Boardwalk is on sale at Harlequin as an incentive for readers to start my Starlight Point series. Please click the graphic below.
3. Starlight Point Book 3 Meet Me on the Midway is up for preorder, will release in December, and will…drumroll, please…be followed by a 4th book in the Starlight Point series next year!
4. Speaking of that 4th book, I got a phone call from my amazing editor Dana Grimaldi offering me THREE more writing contracts with Harlequin Heartwarming! You’ll see those books in 2017 and 2018. 5. I’m doing a Kindle Scout campaign to crowd-source some excitement for my romance Summer at the Bluegill Bait Shop. Please click on the title to go to the page to vote for me! Thanks very much! If you enjoyed The Gull Motel, this book is for you.
6. Along with 14 other Harlequin Heartwarming authors, I’ve written a Christmas novella for the boxed set A Heartwarming Holiday. This set of PG Christmas romances is on preorder for only $.99.
THANK YOU, READERS, FOR MAKING ALL THIS GREAT NEWS POSSIBLE!!