I’m busy, busy, busy, and I couldn’t be happier!
Here’s what I’m working on:
- Still celebrating Under the Boardwalk being released in digital last month and print this month. Harlequin Heartwarming is a wonderful line of books, and I’m so happy to work with the great people there!
- The second book in this series now has a title: Carousel Nights. I love the title because it says romance and takes you right away to an old-time amusement park. It’s perfect for the book, and I can’t wait to see the cover the wonderful artists at Harlequin create. That book releases in August, 2016, so I’m working on edits right now.
- The third book in this series of Starlight Point Stories is about one-quarter done. I love every page of the process because the setting and characters are dear to my heart. Writing about summer love is the best way to spend February and March!
- I’m lucky and thrilled to write a novella for this year’s Heartwarming Christmas anthology. The connected stories are all Christmas-themed, of course, and writing in this format gives me a chance to collaborate with very talented people. My partners for our part of the set are Roz Denny Fox and Dana Mentink, both of whom are lovely and creative! I really need to get that story on paper…
- I have started a new series based on a group of firefighters (swoon, my favorite!) in a coastal town of Virginia. I hope to share more news about that series later this year. Book one is complete, and there are five more in my head.
As you can see, the snowy weather is not bothering me because I’m snuggled up in my office doing what I love!