In honor of a great boxed set releasing this week, my first 8 authors featured for 2014 are the ones who have written about Unforgettable Heroes. You are going to love them!
Please get to know Renee Vincent through the Q & A below!
1. Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice or Mr. Knightly from Emma?
Without a doubt, Mr. Darcy. He’s got the bad boy look I swoon over. He reminds me of the tortured hero, Heathcliff in Wuthering Heights.
Wolfskin by Juliet Marillier
3. Favorite movie you would star in…if you were a movie star?
PS I Love You – so I could be kissed in IRELAND by GERARD BUTLER (my two most favorite things in the world)
4. Favorite escape: (i.e., wine, travel, book)?
Horseback riding – we own 4 horses and live on a 100 acre farm
5. What is your favorite kind of cake?
Cheesecake – does that count?
6. What is your creative outlet? Truthfully, my creative outlet is writing. I love to write and would probably do it even if I didn’t make any money with it. It’s what I was born to do, I believe. Aside from constantly coming up with new stories, I’ve also wanted to learn to Crochet. I’ve never taken the time to learn, but have aspirations of finding the time one day. My grandmother crocheted a lot when she was alive and I’d like to teach myself in her memory.
7. Tell me about your next book release.
Silent Partner was my first stab at a contemporary romance. After signing a three-book contract with Turquoise Morning Press for my Emerald Isle Trilogy at the West Baden Hotel in French Lick, Indiana, the three hour drive home alone gave me the time to conjure up the whole plot. I called my publisher as soon as I got home and pitched it. This story, like my Viking/Irish romances, has a twist at the end. It is also the book featured in the UNFORGETTABLE HEROES boxed set because Grayson Anders is truly an irresistible and unforgettable hero. Many readers have remarked at how great this novel was and it’s Grayson’s story that was nominated for BEST BOOK OF THE YEAR 2011 by Long and Short Reviews, as well as a 5 Star Top Pick from Night Owl Reviews.
Grayson Anders has it all. He’s the co-owner of a happening nightclub in downtown Boston, he’s wealthy, and women practically throw themselves at his feet the moment he steps on the dance floor. But profiting from these obvious benefits is not his desire. His passion is dancing and he wants nothing more than to find the perfect dance partner.
Chloe LaRoche is a talented artist, but a failing entrepreneur. Her once thriving studio is now on the brink of foreclosure and unless she paints the next Van Gogh Starry Night, she’ll have to cut her losses and say goodbye to her quaint little gallery. Fearing her career is at an end, she drags herself to the local hot spot, determined to drown her worries in the bottom of a shot glass. At least that was the plan…until she lays eyes on a wickedly sexy, swarthy dancer in the club—Grayson Anders.
Unable to resist, Chloe finds herself in Grayson’s arms, indulging in a passionate, out-of-control, one night stand. And when they awaken the next morning, they are both consumed with inspiration.
Grayson finds his perfect dance partner and Chloe finally finds her muse. But, will her secret destroy both their dreams?
8. Who would play your leading man if/when your next book gets picked up by Hollywood?
Enrique Iglesias (he’s the perfect swarthy, wickedly hot Alpha male to play the part of Grayson – if he could act.) If you look at my cover, the cover model even resembles him.
9. Best advice you’ve gotten as a writer?
“Write that next book!” Nothing helped me to sell more books than to write the next one. My backlist has helped me more than anything I could’ve done. It’s a writer’s best marketing tool. To this day, Raeliksen (my very first novel) is still a best seller out of all my books.
10. How can readers connect with you?
You can find me at: